Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

It is the Purpose of the Lord that Will Stand

"Many of the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand."
     - Proverbs 19:21
I'm writing this on Thursday evening, full aware that I will not be posting this until Friday. It is surreal to think that this is where I am already. I'm writing because I have big news!

I have a job!

My internship ended this Wednesday, but for the past couple of weeks I have been in talks with the school that my church is connected to about a job opportunity. And I will say that this is an opportunity that I didn't really see on my radar, but the Lord has a funny way of turning us around just when we think we've got it straight.

I'm going to be a high school English teacher!

Those of you who know me know that I was looking for an Elementary position. This is a little bit of a different setting. Nevertheless, the Lord has provided this position and I am so elated to accept! I will be teaching Freshman and Sophomore English classes as well as the Freshman and Sophomore ladies Bible class.

I am so excited to find out how the Lord is planning on using me this next semester. My days have been taken up with printing, cutting, laminating and coloring decorations for a secondary classroom. It is impossible to find decorations for secondary classrooms!

I just wanted to announce it here and to say that I look forward to the next semester!

Love Always,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment