Have you been feeling exhausted? Get home everyday only to want to curl up on the bed/couch and not move until you have to start all over the next day? That's how I've been for the past long while now. I used to blame it on being an "adult", for taking responsibility and becoming a functioning person in society. I used to say it was because I was spent from work, school, church, etc., but skirted around the fact that I was trying to rely on my strength only. I insisted on doing things myself, and resorted to living life on empty.
But, the Lord is wonderful and never leaves me to suffer on my own. He has been gently and lovingly teaching me that strength is not found in two extra cups of coffee a day, not in an extra hour or two of sleep, or in lazy time on the couch. Strength is only found in Him, and it's a strength that never runs out and is stronger that the strongest of worldly strengths. He gives freely, and blesses us with the ability to use that strength for His glory.
I have been so blessed, friends. The creator of the universe loves me and I am so unworthy! But for His own glory He has chosen me! I still don't understand it but I don't think I ever will.
I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE HOW HAPPY JESUS MAKES ME.
HE MAKES ME HAPPY!
Love always,
Christina
No comments:
Post a Comment