So, I feel like my brain has gone into a creative coma and every time I tried to write something I wouldn't get anything out of it and so I haven't written here for a while.
But, now! At the perfect hour of one o' clock in the morning, when my brain just seems to be riddled with all sorts of silly thoughts, I thought it a good time to try and write!
I was just looking through some old photos from the past year or so and I was stricken with gratitude and amazement at just where God has brought me in this life. And the sites he's allowed me to experience along the way.
There's been loss and gain, Joy and sadness, trials and times of peace, defeat and victory, laughter and tears, and all in all there's been the Lord. And he has been completely and utterly faithful through it all, just like he promises. So of course it makes me reflect on all the times I didn't trust the Lord. When a trial or loss seemed so steep I didn't think I'd make it out alive. I am so busy worrying about myself I don't notice the Lord healing up the scars of the past.
I've been very fortunate, the Lord has trusted me with much and he has chosen me to help further his kingdom. If you are a believer, this is something he ha charged us all with. And some of the most joyous times in my life have been when sharing the gospel or ministering with the church family.
It only makes me so excited to see what the Lord has for me up ahead.
Love always,
Christina
No comments:
Post a Comment