Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Josh Garrels and late night sushi {April snapshots}

April 5th, was a day that started out great, turned into something frustrating, but picked itself back up again towards the end.

School was school, but a little more frustrating than usual. I'm just looking forward to the end of this semester. I'll be in my major program and two years away from having a career that I want.

I listened to Josh Garrels most of the day, though, so it was all okay. Seriously some good stuff. His album Love & War & The Sea in Between is free on Noisetrade.com so go get it! You won't regret it trust me. 

Anyway after that I headed over to my friend's house to make dinner. We made fiesta chicken, even with all the mishaps we had, it turned out super yummy. Then some of the ladies from a Bible study I've been in came over and we all had dinner and planned to start studying Desiring God in a couple weeks. I'm super excited, it's a really good book!

I had a youth staff meeting after that and it was a really good meeting and we talked about summer camp and plans for the next few months. I'm so excited for summer camp, I LOVE summer camp! It's gonna be so great! And it was good to come together as a staff and just talk about things and support each other.

At this point I started listening to a little Woe is Me, they have some good stuff on the completely opposite spectrum of music compared to Josh Garrels though. So be forewarned, I have a wide range of interests when it comes to music, so just because you like some of my taste, doesn't mean you're going to like all of it.

Later that night I met up with some of my fam (Shann and Danno) and got half price sushi! So good! I haven't had sushi in a long time and I forgot how much I loved it. And it was half price! Such a good deal!



 So overall, the Lord gave me reasons to smile, even if it was a stressful day.

What is some music you're listening to, reader?

Love Always,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment