Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Letting the minutes pass by!

So this weekend the Lord was pressing on me the importance of letting time pass you by. You can be busy, every day filled with things to do, places to be, people to see and still be missing out on life!
It's a place I've found myself.
I wrote down my schedule and everyday is filled with things to do. School, Work, Bible Studies and Church activities. All good right? Well sure, except for the fact that I feel like I'm not the actually the one living out that schedule.
I seem to rise out of bed only to fall back into it that night. So I heard some friends of mine saying they were going to record what they do each hour everyday. So I've decided to do the same

10 A.M. - Woke up, because I got to sleep in today! Yay! Showered, made lunch, and headed off to class.
11:10A.M.- Got to class a little late, it's okay they were just reviewing. Finished a worksheet, got a 60 { :( } on a quiz.
12:15 P.M. - Met up with some friends and ate lunch. Tried memorizing my new verses for this week... wrote them down a little so I guess it helped. Also I've been writing letters lately. Letters to people, especially people who are away from me. I remembered someone recently said to me that "You make time for the important people in your life" and I've taken it very seriously and I want to put more effort into people.
2:00 P.M. - Last class of the day! Earth Science Lab. I'm beginning to like this class a lot. We were learning about the spectrum of light and we got to draw and color today!

These glasses made everything look crazy and projectors look like magic stars and everyone was rainbows.

We also studied our solar system. And then made a scale model in the science building hallway.
Kye and I were responsible for Saturn. We did a pretty bang up job, if you ask me :)

The hallway was measured for 30 meters. Each meter equals 200,000,000 miles.... soooo you do the math :). That one right there is pluto and all the way down there is the sun and , if you can see her, Kye Kye, she's standing where earth is. It's crazy how big it is when you put it in that perspective!

And then there was some of this...
I had Starbucks and I started freaking out. He was lecturing so I had to sit still.... this is what happened.

So! Got home around 4 P.M. knitted and made some bracelets a bit. Around 6 ate dinner and then I've been spending some time on the computer.
I feel like today has gone so fast. But I really like reviewing my day because it makes me realize that I do a lot of stuff. And I shouldn't just let my mind forget it at the end of the day!
If anyone out there actually reads my blog I encourage you to do the same :)

Love Always,
Christina

P.S.
Be sure to be watching this blog because I'm getting super crafty soon and plan to post about my recent adventures. Little hint: It may, or may not include me using my inner carpenter..... Stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment