Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This is Loyalty, this is a Family

Today was a supposed-to-be-blah day that turned into a better-than-blah day.
It was actually a very enjoyable day.
8:30 A.M. - Woke up.... kind of
8:45 A.M - Really woke up and realized I was gonna be late for class.
9:10 A.M. - Stroll into class like nothing was wrong. I love this class, and the teacher. But honestly, we've been going over the same material since classes started so I simply work on homework in that class.
10:45 A.M. - Got myself some early lunch and parked myself outside the Cafe for what was supposed to be a short lunch before my next class. And then Becca joined me. I enjoy her company. We talked about bunches of stuff and I found myself declaring skipping my next class. Oops :). We had a fun time, though. Talked about music and I found out she likes hardcore music just as much as I do. By the time she started with "Oh I love We Came as Romans, too!" And ended with "I just love double bass" I knew we were supposed to be good friends.

Yeah, she's pretty cool.

12:20 P.M. - Went to see Mike Schadt and how the international luncheon was going. It was good to see everyone and plans for this summer look like they're beginning to form. Which, I could use you guys help on! But that'll be a subject for another post.
1:30 P.M. - Work.... which was work! I recently got my own desk and computer! It's nice to have a workspace of my own. For a while I was bouncing around from one desk to another and sometimes the table using a laptop. I wont be there on Friday because I'm going out of town for the weekend. Weeee!
5:00 P.M. - Out of work! Time to go deposit my check and vote!
Deposit check...... Check? Hah
Vote!..... a little harder to check.
First of all my voting center changed so I had to find this new address. Second of all the Address wasn't right! It was in the middle of a neighborhood! I was driving around like Derp Derp until finally I found the Polish center I needed to vote at.
Voting.... Check!
6:15 P.M. - Then I had some plans for that money from my paycheck... remember that project I told you about? Yeah I wanted to get started on it but then I cam home to a dinner-less house. My mom wasn't feeling well and my dad was complaining about being fed so I said FINE! I will go get stuff to make dinner.
I made fiesta chicken. Sissy 2* made it for me last week and I loved it so I decided it would be a good dinner for the fam. They agreed.
It was so yummy!

* Sissy 2 is what I'll call one of my cousins. I have two cousins that I'm very close with and Sissy 2 is the younger. the older we'll call Sissy 1. They're kind of like Thing 1 and Thing 2 so I thought it made sense. We're as close as me and my real Sissy are.

So today was a good day even if it didn't happen like I planned it to.


So here are some ideas for posts I would like to make in the near future.
I have some Valentines Day crafts that I'm going to be doing. Some of them I can't post too soon because they're going to be surprises for my loved ones.... but I'll try and post some of them. And I have some house projects I want to do so hopefully I'll find time to do it.
Oh and this weekend I'm going out of town so hopefully I'll have an update on that.
Here's to hoping I'll keep up with this!

Love Always,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment