Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Review of how life is going

I was looking at old pictures and I decided I would do a year review of how life went. Mostly through pictures with some explanation.
What I did in 2011:
So this past year I have been so blessed to become so close with these two beautiful ladies right here. They have definitely been such a support system for me when I needed it most. They've seen me through a lot of happy, and a lot of crappy times this year. I seriously thank my God for giving me these ladies in more ways than one. Not only has He given me them as family by blood but more recently family by the Spirit. I'll never be able to thank Him enough for that. 


I, along with my mother and sister, was an extra on Burn Notice! See that guy all the way on the left? Like almost out of the pic, left? That's Jeffery Donovan. He's kind of a tool. I wish I could strip him of the Donovan name. There's a way to do that, right?

Spent a lot of time here. Yep, this is where I live.

Went to a lot of Advocate shows. 

Went on a lot of geocaching adventures in some sketchy places. No regrets. I want to do more! 

Spent a lot of time with this face.

Baked like there was no tomorrow!!!!

Celebrated this chick's birthday

Wore this hat

Had a birthday

Played this game

Met this chick

Became a wizard

Raised baby squirrels



That's what I love about pictures. You don't take pictures to remember times when you were sad, or angry or life wasn't going right. Sure those moments exist, and probably existed while those pictures were taken, but looking back the photos represent a good time. And so when I get down about how things are going or how I view myself I like to look at pictures. The Lord has blessed me, why should I grumble about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment